Transport in Quantum Materials
Quantum materials are in the spotlight of condensed matter physics research as they offer an exceptional venue to uncover the role of interactions associated with spin, charge, lattice and orbital degrees of freedom and their effect in macroscopic properties. The Transport in Quantum Materials group focuses on studying:
- Vortex dynamics and magneto-transport in nanostructured superconductor-ferromagnetic systems
- Novel phenomena in superconductor-2D materials heterostructures.
- Quantum Hall effect in graphene-based devices
- Memristors based on 2D materials
- Metal-insulator transition in strongly correlated materials using synchrotron-based techniques.